2 fired and one chewed pistol ball..................

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 69
Upvote 0

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Way ta go. Nice bullets.

Joe G from Md

Dec 23, 2017
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's hot enough here to be swimming while detecting! Good finds buddy!

OP
OP
d2

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As far as I know every swimming hole here was a crossing during the War and they were guarded most of the time. I've got an ammo belt plate and where that came from my partner found one button and 2 button backs,the button was not in good shape. It's so hot down here now that being in the woods is not much of an option unless you have a real hot spot to work in. We found a spot several years ago and were finding so many bullets and we were hot and sweating so that we had to make trips back to the truck to take the bullets out of our pockets because the patina was starting to rub off. I intend to find another spot or two like that before I'm to wore out to hunt...d2

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Man ... that pistol ball is gnawed pretty good!b Wonder what critter chomped on that! You got wild pigs in the area?

OP
OP
d2

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We got hogs out the wazoo but this was next to a large yankee camp and I figure someone just chewed on it and then spit it out, weather it was spit in the river or it washed in there I have no idea. Back in February a friend found a CS oval not far from where we are. I have found fancy and broken off knife, fork and spoon handles in the swimming hole along with all sorts of stuff to work with, axes, hoes, picks etc. I think that what they took from the residents and didn't need or could use they threw in the river so we couldn't use it either. I'm gonna pull something great out of this year......... I hope...d2

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep it up d2 , You will get something really special to you .

I need to learn my NIB at-pro and hit some water,

Nice Finds , I been staying away from the CW section to let some Threads build up.
Great Post

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions