devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That is a lotta lead. You love to find this, for when you do you know that you are in the right area and stand a chance of finding some nice relics.

Digger70pa

Dec 29, 2012
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow that's a bunch of camp lead. I was looking for a camp one time & walked right through it. At the other end of the field I found a couple pieces of camp lead. I knew I needed to look a little bit harder. I did there were relics everywhere & I walked right through it. If not for digging those couple pieces I probably would've not bothered to hunt it again. That field has put a plate & a Rhode island button in my collection. And a bunch of other relics. HH

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Mayun, (Southern pronunciation for man), don't you love to come across these camps. This is where the best stuff is usually found. Personal stuff such as carved bullets, buttons, and plates. They are hard to sometimes locate, but when found they sometimes pay off big time. Great stuff.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are right , that is "A-lot of camp lead". WOW!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread