My First Confederate Script C Button

Digger70pa

Dec 29, 2012
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I tried a new spot today. I found a my first Confederate script C button. I got lucky the field I was hunting was in corn this year. I was hunting the edge of it when I found it. We had to walk a mile to get to the field and we didn't know what was in it til we got there. The button was my only good find today. I'll take a Confederate button over a hand full of bullets any day.

Attachments

• 15461281449010.jpg
    15461281449010.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 15461281600051.jpg
    15461281600051.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 80
Upvote 0

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
Digger70pa

Digger70pa

Dec 29, 2012
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow that is gorgeous!!! Confederate history at it finest. Congratulations

Yeah buddy I dreamed about finding a script C button. Never thought I'd get over one. I was looking for a Confederate infantry position when I found it. HH

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow she’s a beauty!! Congratulations on what I sure is a bucket lister for you!:occasion14:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Attaboy, Digger. What a way to finish out the year 2018. A Confetrit' Script C button......man, it doesn't get any better than that. That button alone would be worth an all day hunt to me. I have always wanted to find a Confetrit' block I or script I button. That was one stellar find and a piece of Saved CW History. Well Done Digger man.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice. It only took me 45 years to find a confederate button and I live in Georgia! I'm sure you will have my brother JoeG chomping at the bit to get up there and hunt with you. Heck, you have me wanting to make the drive!

Dfxcobb

Dec 11, 2016
NW Alabama
Detector(s) used
whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
awesome. i would have walked 5 miles for that.

OP
OP
Digger70pa

Digger70pa

Dec 29, 2012
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice. It only took me 45 years to find a confederate button and I live in Georgia! I'm sure you will have my brother JoeG chomping at the bit to get up there and hunt with you. Heck, you have me wanting to make the drive!

Thanks buddy. It'd be great to hunt with you guys. Some original diggers.

OP
OP
Digger70pa

Digger70pa

Dec 29, 2012
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Attaboy, Digger. What a way to finish out the year 2018. A Confetrit' Script C button......man, it doesn't get any better than that. That button alone would be worth an all day hunt to me. I have always wanted to find a Confetrit' block I or script I button. That was one stellar find and a piece of Saved CW History. Well Done Digger man.
Thanks buddy. My hip is holding up great. Now the other one is starting to go. HH & happy new year

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks buddy. My hip is holding up great. Now the other one is starting to go. HH & happy new year

Happy New year to you too Digger. I had my second hip replacement 5 years after my first. At least you know pretty much what to expect after having had your first surgery. When all is said and done you will be as good as new and will have a matching set. Best of luck to you. You'll do fine.

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WOW!!! Congrats Digger on a beautiful piece of history!!! "D"

OP
OP
Digger70pa

Digger70pa

Dec 29, 2012
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WOW!!! Congrats Digger on a beautiful piece of history!!! "D"

Thanks buddy. It takes something spacial to get me excited & when I saw what it was it did lol. Happy new year

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried a new spot today. I found a my first Confederate script C button. I got lucky the field I was hunting was in corn this year. I was hunting the edge of it when I found it. We had to walk a mile to get to the field and we didn't know what was in it til we got there. The button was my only good find today. I'll take a Confederate button over a hand full of bullets any day.

That's a dang fine relic to end the year , Ill get one soon , lol.

I knew you would get a button soon but a Script C ....WOW!

You da Man.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread