RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DSC_0069.jpg1.jpg DSC_0119.jpg DSC_0415.jpg DSC_0366.jpg Relics1.jpg DSC_0333.jpg DSC_0408.jpg DSC_0983.jpg Harper's ferry 043.jpg DSC_0370.jpg

Mostly just shots of some artifacts, and the last three are from Savannah Georgia, Harpers Ferry West Virginia and Portsmouth Ohio.

By the way, visit the link in my quote if you have any bullets, or canister you wanna let go!

The Civil War, and artifacts associated therewith, is my passion. This bloody page in History was written 150+ years ago, and it is up to me, you and all of us to read it, learn from it, and honor the actors in America's most terrible drama.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice photos and nice relics .. Did you dig the plates? Thanks for sharing these with us!

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice photos and nice relics .. Did you dig the plates? Thanks for sharing these with us!

No, those were gifted to me by my dad. Manassas and Chancellorsville.

I haven't been lucky enough to go diggin' a lot. I've found some shell frags, case shot, four fired bullets, three dropped bullets (all yankee) odds and ends, and a confederate button. (CS17 in Tices button book)

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
No, those were gifted to me by my dad. Manassas and Chancellorsville.

I haven't been lucky enough to go diggin' a lot. I've found some shell frags, case shot, four fired bullets, three dropped bullets (all yankee) odds and ends, and a confederate button. (CS17 in Tices button book)

I don't know, but being gifted to you by your Dad probably makes them more special than digging them up yourself. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I don't know, but being gifted to you by your Dad probably makes them more special than digging them up yourself. :icon_thumleft:

He dug the brown one at Chancellorsville years ago, but he bought the green ones from a friend who dug them at Manassas. Little by little, I've been going through my dads stuff labeling where each item he can remember was found.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread