How Do I make a two Piece (Whole Again?)

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out today and dug a nice 2 piece NY State button , The problem is when I pin pointed then picked the button up , the face was seperated from the back.
This must have just happened when I dug the Button ( Darn English Ivy , I despise it):BangHead:. Cause the inside of the face has about 90% of it's original Guilt Remaining. The buttons Back has a full Shank and I could Clearly see the lettering on the back mark through the dirt.
I have not cleaned it up yet but am curious how I can connect the front to the back & have it look as original as possible.
I would not worry about it if the button was in bad shape but this one looks good & it's my 1st Full NY Button ( I dug A Cuff front a few years ago) & I came from a Well Known Battle Site Within the Atlanta City Limits.

I've seen other 2 piece buttons dug this way In A. D Magazine & other places and am wondering if anyone has experience with this type of fix.
I will be Forever Great full For Any advice.
Thanks
Davers....:thumbsup::unhappysmiley:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread