Im Lost!!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1

    Jun 2007
    Tennesee...(from Ohio)
    Bounty Hunter
    140

    Im Lost!!

    I am so confussed on the cleaning of coins i dont know which cleaning works best!! Funny thing 98% of people say olive oil is good, to soak them in, the other 2% say ''I woulnt do that if you wanna sale it'' .......Im just gonna leave my coins, the way i dig them..Next question, is that a good idea, to leave coins in the same shape you dig them?let me here 100% of people say, the same thing.lol

 

 

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0