All Treasure Hunting

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
That is really cool. Bet they cost a good amount though.

But if you can run that over your hand, then why did the fella where gloves.

OP
OP
diggingthe1

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like it is an obvious Facebook scam. It is listed there for 40 dollars at zzshop.online . They cost out of the ballpark.

I’m not sure why he’s wearing gloves but I think I would also. Santa won’t be bringing me one of those. Maybe someday they will go down in price.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That looks like a very dangerous tool. With gloves and a welder's face shield, full skin cover, and a handy fire extinguisher, it has promise!

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
That looks like a very dangerous tool. With gloves and a welder's face shield, full skin cover, and a handy fire extinguisher, it has promise!

Yep, but in the video he runs it over his bare hand. Like really, even my dogs know he just got cancer.

Maybe we should buy a few, paint them egg shell white and then try to pedal them to the WHO for a half million each claiming it kills EVD in seconds.

Isnt that how doctors do it, they come up with a harbour frieght tool that cures something; but warning side affects may include severe ******ation, grenade booty, green fallen off pecker syndrome, eye lid toe nail growth, hairy teeth, public transportation flip out disorder and testicular cold sweats. Please consult your witch doctor if you experience any of these.

And that just what you get from operating it, list goes on for the person with EVD.

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arcanslaw / SW Misery
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's great for getting that close shave feeling, but extended use will make your babies be born naked.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yep, but in the video he runs it over his bare hand. Like really, even my dogs know he just got cancer.

Maybe we should buy a few, paint them egg shell white and then try to pedal them to the WHO for a half million each claiming it kills EVD in seconds.

Isnt that how doctors do it, they come up with a harbour frieght tool that cures something; but warning side affects may include severe ******ation, grenade booty, green fallen off pecker syndrome, eye lid toe nail growth, hairy teeth, public transportation flip out disorder and testicular cold sweats. Please consult your witch doctor if you experience any of these.

And that just what you get from operating it, list goes on for the person with EVD.

I still haven't decided about that running it over the hand thing. I sure as heck wouldn't do that. His skin blistered off right after the vid from burns. A laser is concentrated heat.

OP
OP
diggingthe1

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the one on Facebook for 40, it must be a scam. I think if you go on Facebook and search portable laser rust removal you can see it. 6AE45E0F-9928-4644-B2C8-C14ABB7E916F.png
It sure is a cool machine and I might try to find a car shop that has one for a few projects.

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We need the price to come down. We could all use one of these.

Speedracer800

Dec 17, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum here as I actually stumbled across this while researching the mysterious Facebook Lazer tool.

I too ordered this up back in November as it seemed far too good too be true.. Actually I ordered 5 of them just encase they turned out to be legit.. I wanted to beat the mad rush for them which there most certainly would be.. Assuming it worked like shown in the video of course ;)

I thought.. Worst case scenario, I have to sic my credit card company on them to retrieve my money back.. Not a big deal. It's beginning to look like that's where I'm headed and I'm wondering if anyone else here ever received their Lazer gun.. Or are we all waiting anxiously at the mailbox every day??

Looking forward to hearing back!

OP
OP
diggingthe1

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum here as I actually stumbled across this while researching the mysterious Facebook Lazer tool.

I too ordered this up back in November as it seemed far too good too be true.. Actually I ordered 5 of them just encase they turned out to be legit.. I wanted to beat the mad rush for them which there most certainly would be.. Assuming it worked like shown in the video of course ;)

I thought.. Worst case scenario, I have to sic my credit card company on them to retrieve my money back.. Not a big deal. It's beginning to look like that's where I'm headed and I'm wondering if anyone else here ever received their Lazer gun.. Or are we all waiting anxiously at the mailbox every day??

Looking forward to hearing back!
Post up some treasure while you wait for your lazer tool. I don’t think Santa’s coming:( Welcome to the forum. I think I would call your credit card company or maybe the company you ordered them from. I have been checking reviews of companies before I buy from them. If you do get 5 I’ll buy one from you:) Interesting way to stumble upon treasurenet.

Feb 10, 2016
Illinois
Primary Interest:
Other
just try putting your project in a bucket of molasses for a few weeks the molasses will eat the rust you won't get cancer and you and buy quite a few jars of them for way less than what they want for that piece of doubtful technology. I have used the molasses technique for years it leave paint and everything else eats away the rust, just takes a long time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread