pocket watch i dont know what these are can help?

farman

Dec 9, 2010
Hey everyone, please if anyone can help me identify these two pocket watches that would be great. My granfather passed away recently and he gave me these two pocket watches but they dont seem to have serial numbers or anything that I can use to identify it on the net. Both are swiss made and one of them (the older looking one) has a Bell logo and something like toko (or tono or toho, or toxo, i cant read it properly) de lange on it (also to wind the minute and hour hand there is a little button you have to press on the left top corner).

Thanks for the help

Attachments

• Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 341
  • Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 340
  • Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 304
  • Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 306
  • Picture 036.jpg
    Picture 036.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 306
  • Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 321
  • watch copy.jpg
    watch copy.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 313
  • wathc copy 2.jpg
    wathc copy 2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 353
  • Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 317

garudaboxes

Mar 23, 2011
:icon_thumright:Did you try to sell them. How much? Tq

email: [email protected]

farman said:
Hey everyone, please if anyone can help me identify these two pocket watches that would be great. My granfather passed away recently and he gave me these two pocket watches but they dont seem to have serial numbers or anything that I can use to identify it on the net. Both are swiss made and one of them (the older looking one) has a Bell logo and something like toko (or tono or toho, or toxo, i cant read it properly) de lange on it (also to wind the minute and hour hand there is a little button you have to press on the left top corner).

Thanks for the help

davidpitt

Oct 1, 2011
Both are Swiss made and are antique watches not seen these days. The valuation of these watches will be very high.

Jul 13, 2012
The one with the bell is a Swiss cylinder escapement: ebauche. Low grade worth, in working order, $30. The other skeletonized movement could be worth a fair amount. I cannot be sure without looking closer at the balance and escapement, but I suspect it might be a Chinese market, maybe Chinese Duplex. If it is, you're looking at $500+.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread