Cullman County Relics Hunters

Marty-Graw

Feb 8, 2006
Albertville Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
sounds pretty good to me....I live in Albertville but not scared to drive since there are no clubs anywhere near me.....check with Nana40 she isnt too far from Cullman and she has a few detecting partners that would probably be interested ......I have a cousin that lives in Hanceville and i visit her pretty reglar...maybe we can get together next time

klasseyb156

Dec 8, 2008
my husband and i live in haleyville , al. we are new to this and gold prospectin, too. we would love to get in on a group hunt or in a club , to learn as much as possible . i love this and dont know of many places to start. im sure there is lots of places around locally but as im new to this, i just havent thought of them yet, ha ha. please email me about your club. thanks, [email protected]

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I would be interested in getting together somewhere for a hunt. I recently bought a MD to find my lost wedding ring - success - and now I'd like to expand into a hunter. I'm not really up to speed on how to do MDing and could also learn from people.

Kevenater

Jan 10, 2007
Cullman, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I wasn't aware of anybody trying to get a club started. I'm originally from Albertville but now live just a tad north of Cullman. I'd like to get involved with this and go do some detecting. Right now I've got a broken ankle from a motorcycle wreck, but when I get healed up in about a month hopefully, i'll be ready to go. Did Nana reply? I'm surprised she hasn't posted in this thread....Hope we can get hooked up sometime.

mlhudson

Mar 19, 2006
GADSDEN, ALA.
Detector(s) used
All White's Detectors MXT and IDX_pro, ANY OLD DETECTOR WILL DO
If your still interested in joining a club , you should check out the Southeast Treasure Hunters Club down in Gadsden area.
We meet twice monthly every other Tuesday... Just look at my post in club section....

mlhudson

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions