White's M6
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Southeast Treasure Hunters 4th Annual Fall Hunt will be on:
Saturday, October 22nd, 2011 at 9:00am at:

Alabama Prospecting Supply
789 Brentwood Drive
Gadsden, Alabama, 35901

This hunt will feature silver coins, wheat pennies, clad coins, some foreign coins, prize tokens, and even a few relics left from the last hunt... Prize tokens may be anything, from a ball of tin foil to a railroad spike...

http://southeasttreasurehunters.com/index.php?action=forum

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmm...I gotta find my password for the SETH website. :P I'm going to try to make it there if for nothing else but to meet you all. :icon_thumright: Thanks for the info, Boomer.

twiggs

Greenie
Aug 18, 2008
Gadsden, Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Nana40, If you have not visited the forum in a while you may need to re-register... We did a forum upgrade and lost a lot of the old information...

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
twiggs said:
Nana40, If you have not visited the forum in a while you may need to re-register... We did a forum upgrade and lost a lot of the old information...
I did, Twiggs. Thanks :) But I didn't see any information details for your hunt. Maybe I didn't look in the right spot? :P

twiggs

Greenie
Aug 18, 2008
Gadsden, Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
I want to thank everyone that came to our Club Hunt... It was a great success and raised money to help fund our Group for the next year.... I think everyone had a great time... I think the hunts are getting better each year.... I don't think I heard the first complaint...

Good time, good prizes, good friends.... What more could a person want!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread