All Treasure Hunting

DixieHunter145

Oct 12, 2008
Hanceville, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 w/ YF-1 Invader Probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'll try to make it, still haven't been feeling too good with whatever kinda stomach bug I've had.
I'm supposed to be scoping out a bottle dump at my friends dad's house in Winston County Saturday afternoon, so if I'm up for it Sunday morning I'll be there.

Gshock

May 25, 2010
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where do you guys hunt? I'm in Central Alabama and looking for a group to get with to hunt with.

G

chefrider

Feb 11, 2007
N ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
A T PRO
Glad to "see" you in here Gshock. We have a couple of places that our group (D.R.R.T.) like to hunt. One is the area around Blount Springs in Blount co. Very easy to find on Google. Another is Smith Lake park in Cullman co. We are always open for anybody to join us. And if you happen to have a place that you can share we are always game. Happy Hunting...George

dgnbama

Mar 6, 2011
hayden alabama
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim I'm pretty sure that i can go or maybe we could go dig some bottles either one would be fine with me.

Gshock

May 25, 2010
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not too far from you guys, I would love to get together and meet some other TH's in Alabama. I've been at MDing for a few years now. I am a good 2 hours from Cullman but have been wanting to get into the North Alabama Area for sometime. Anyway, I'll talk with my hunting partner who does the driving because I Can't drive and maybe we can plan a trip up that way soon.

G

OP
OP
TimC (North Alabama)

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey G. that sounds good, any time you want to join us that's cool. We try to hold a hunt at least once or twice a month and a dinner in between.
Greg, I'll post something or PM you tonight and let yo know, the wife and son was sick last night and this morning, but if there better tonight and in the morning I'm ready to do either. I seem to have got lucky because I have a very strong constitution and rarely get sick.

Tim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread