Mohave Prospectors Association (Kingman)

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that I have taken semi permanent residence in Kingman AZ I am looking forward to joining at the next meeting (first Thursday of the month) :icon_thumleft:

GG~

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The club was having an outing at one of their claims this weekend at Gold Basin Az.
So I packed up my detector and headed out there.

Nothing but trash for me but one of the members had unearthed a nice picker just before I arrived.
He was using a Minelab Gold Monster 1000.

The wind was howling and most of the prospectors had left except for two couples who welcomed me as a guest and made me feel at home.
Both couples were proud owners of the Minelab Gold Monster. First time I had seen one in person and after being allowed to try one out for myself I was impressed. It was very lightweight and detected a tiny piece of copper wire about the size of one leg of a standard staple at 8"

Needless to say I'm anxious to join the membership. I had been to Gold basin a few times in the past working the GPAA claim's with my Whites gmt and my DIY drywasher. Found a few specks with the drywasher but was skunked nugget shooting. Hopefully I'll do better putting in the time at the Mohave Prospectors claim's.:icon_thumleft:

Go for the Gold!
GG~

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions