Arizona Treasures Unlimited, Inc. (Phoenix)

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
The Arizona Mines & Minerals Museum is a GREAT place to Visit
There is a good bookshop, "a ton!" of Mineral Specimens, early mining history, etc

maui

Dec 3, 2007
maui, hawaii
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey capt. bill, thanks for the info. just trying to learn what i can. :) thanks, ron :thumbsup:

malady

May 28, 2007
Florida
Hi,
I just moved to AZ and looking forward to some happy hunting. I went to a couple of TNET outings in Florida when I was there. Good times and good friends, hoping to create some here as well. I am not familiar with the AZ legends but am reading the post made on here to get some info.

I hope to check out the Treasure club too.

Malady

Skywola

Jul 5, 2009
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI
Is this strictly a relic hunting club, or do they also do placer hunting? As far as the relic hunting goes, how are they assuring that what they are doing is legal, do they hunt strictly on private property or with permits? And . . . if you find a relic, is it the clubs or yours?

Gumybob

Tenderfoot
Feb 10, 2013
Gilbert Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm... looking at their site, only a couple of posts in 2012, don't look real active.

az mike

Jan 5, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have tried to contact this group through email and have not received any response.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like by their Calendar they still exist

Arizona Treasures Unlimited - Information

Purpose: Arizona Treasures Unlimited, Inc. (ATU) is a nonprofit corporation registered in the state of Arizona to promote the safe and lawful recovery of lost and abandoned objects through the processes of research, education, and the distribution of information.

Arizona Treasures Unlimited,The ATU meets on the third Monday of the month (holidays included). Meetings are at the American Legion Post #1, 364 N 7th Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona. Lighted parking is available and everyone should use the main entrance. The action begins promptly at 7PM and lasts about 2 hours. Family and visitors are welcome.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread