Wanted Metal deteting buddy

Bunk

Nov 28, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
ML 4000-ML X70
LuckyDragon said:
I'm look for a good metal detecting buddy that will hunt with me.
and loves to talk shop.
if anyone would like to please reply on this thread
I'm in phoenix Arizona.
Boy, has my wife got a deal for you! I hunt the deserts in the winter and mtns in the summer! The last three months I have been building a web site and forum, prospecting related, I have a GPX4000 and an Xterra-70 and various wet and dry machines. I travel by Yamaha Rhino and camp in a fifth wheel toyhauler. I am 54.
I would like to talk to anyone that has interest prospecting,Arizona,history or mining in general.
My wife thanks you.
Bunk

Attachments

• 04_08_07_04.jpg
    04_08_07_04.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 358

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey this ain't craigslist!
;D Kidding!
Hope you find a buddy, I'd like to find one in my neck of the woods but have been unsuccessful so far.
BTW. Kudos to Jan Brewer and the state of Arizona!

Nugget Hunter Smith

Jun 18, 2010
Mobile, AL
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are two metal detecting clubs in the greater Phoenix area that I can recommend. The Arizona Treasures Unlimited (Phoenix) and the Superstition West Treasure Hunters (Apache Junction). Both have websites with meeting information, just type them into your search box.

Justbent

Mar 23, 2013
North Phoenix
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Boy, has my wife got a deal for you! I hunt the deserts in the winter and mtns in the summer! The last three months I have been building a web site and forum, prospecting related, I have a GPX4000 and an Xterra-70 and various wet and dry machines. I travel by Yamaha Rhino and camp in a fifth wheel toyhauler. I am 54.
I would like to talk to anyone that has interest prospecting,Arizona,history or mining in general.
My wife thanks you.
Bunk

So, 3 years later have found anyone yet ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions