Arizona Partner Wanted

Bunk

Nov 28, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
ML 4000-ML X70
Howdy,
I am in the Prescott area and interested in gold, ghost towns, old mines and home sites.
Allways looking for new friends with like interest. I know lots of AZ history and enjoy doing the research to find new places. I have an Exterra70 and a gp3500. I am free to hunt most weekends.Give me a shout if you are interested!
Bunk

R

rivers

Howdy to you BUNK I am planning to be in arizona mid jan to mid feb 07 dont own a coil detector but have a goldspear which is somewhat successful in locating gold on the creeks up here in B.C. canada

OP
OP
Bunk

Bunk

Nov 28, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
ML 4000-ML X70
rivers said:
Howdy to you BUNK I am planning to be in arizona mid jan to mid feb 07 dont own a coil detector but have a goldspear which is somewhat successful in locating gold on the creeks up here in B.C. canada
Rivers, Give me a call when you get in the area! I am sure we can put together a day trip or two. I have wanted to know more about the Goldspear.
Bunk 928-830-5350 Evenings are best

R

rivers

thanx bunk, will call for sure if i get that far! merry christmas!

wolfmanjoe3

Dec 28, 2006
Utah
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Bunk - I will be in Phoenix visiting family from Jan 5-12 with my new DFX. Will have some free time and don't mind driving a few hours to do some MD'ing. Interested in meeting somewhere to scope out a ghost town?

Joe

slowreaper

Feb 11, 2007
Turners Falls MA
Hey Bunk,

I am going to pass your contact info on to my TH partner of 30 years, he is in kingman. Until I moved east we did a lot of exploring Northern AZ, and a fair amount of desert mining. We even have the Hotdog and a Beer Mining Co. (figured if we could stay with it for 20 years we might be able to afford a hotdog and a beer. ;) anyway he is knowledgable in mining, prospecting and cache hunting. And I hear he has been whining that he has no one to go out and play with any more.

Brad

OP
OP
Bunk

Bunk

Nov 28, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
ML 4000-ML X70
Brad,
All good with me!
I got the " fever" pretty bad and have been going to the desert almost every W/E until it gets Hot then I will be prospecting the Bradshaws.
Thinking real hard about getting another dredge with the hope that the mountains will have enough water to use it this summer.
I have found 4 little nuggets since the first of the year down around Rich Hill and just having a blast!
My cell PH died but my home # is 928-583- 0453 evenings are best as I do have a day job.
Bunk
This is a cool find from last week at Rich Hill.

Attachments

• IMAG0001.JPG
    IMAG0001.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 633

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread