Northern Treasure Hunters (Queensland Australia)

MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2008
BRISBANE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_sunny: Hi Bob could you send me some info on northern treasure hunters in Queensland.
I live in Cleveland, bayside of Brisbane and I am new to Treasure hunting but have good info on Spanish ships on the
east coast of Australia pre James Cook. many thanks Sam

ozzihunter

May 25, 2009
Sam, Did you get hold of the Northern Treasure Hunters?
I look for wrecks "when I get the time" I have Magnetometer, side scan and ROV, I am in Mooloolaba, how far north or south were you looking to search? :icon_pirat:

[email protected]

MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2008
BRISBANE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, ozzihunter. I've had no luck with Treasure hunters, will try again. Would love to search around Bryon bay up to Cooktown and cape york. How big is your boat?
Cheers, Sam

ronnie astudillo

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2014
davao city
Detector(s) used
created dowsing gadget( features is one maybe one of its kind in the globe or world . visit my web. www.astrontreasuresearchtech.webs.com for more info.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Bob

I am Ronnie from the Philippines. I am very eager to join your club because its my desire to meet treasures hunters like me particularly outside my country. In addition i want to try my ability in locating shipwrecks and galleons where the buccaneers used to sail bring all the loots. Should i be welcome to join your club please email here: [email protected] ok? Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread