SACRAMENTO DETECTING

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
yes, there's folks in your area. There's even a 1x per month brick & mortar club up in your area. But not likely to find them, or anyone for that matter, that's going to see this sub of a sub of a sub of a sub-section of a forum. Most CA guys (including several from the Sac. area) read and post on the Kinzli forum.

Corben

Jul 9, 2008
Sacramento
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000. V4
Garrett ATPro
mascard1 said:
Anybody else around here??????????????

Poor guy really misses me. Well Steve I'm trying to save some $ for a e-trac....maybe the SE....and you can bet I'll be out there again to get the goodies that you have missed!
Speaking of Kinzly forum it use to be a fun forum years ago but a lot of the cool members left and well it's just not the same. I see a lot here and on finds though.

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Mascard 1...... I'm from your neck of the woods, we have a fine club here in Sac called sacramentovalleydetectingbuffs.com give it a gander or pm me if you have any questions I stop in this site every now and then but most of the Time on on the Whites forum.........

HH Dale

El Dorado

Greenie
Jun 30, 2009
Hi
I live in El Dorado Hills, I am retired and usually detect for gold. What kind of things do you detect for gold, relics, coins? Give me a call (916) 358-5111

firetab

Greenie
May 6, 2009
just moved to sacramento i have one some free time
and i do metal detect and im a newbie and i have a tesoro lob super trak and a garret gold stinger and a ace 250
if you dont mind metal detecting with a newbie
send me and e-mail [email protected]

p.s--- mind you-- i'm new to sacramento

dpdelcollo

Tenderfoot
Dec 7, 2010
Antelope CA (Sacramento)
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace350
I am in a similar sittuation.

I am new to MDing, I have an Ace350 and a willingness to learn. I joined SVDB but haven't been able to make it to monthly meeting yet. If anyone is interested in meeting up, I am interested. My free time bounces all over the place because of work. I am in Antelope near Roseville, but willing to drive.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions