anybody in rancho cordova
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: anybody in rancho cordova

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    gooniesgold

    May 2009
    19

    anybody in rancho cordova

    got some free time!!!!
    metal detect 2 times out of the week
    and see what we can find in sacramento

  2. #2

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10080 times
    Banner Finds (4)

    Re: anybody in rancho cordova

    I'm not in Sac/Rancho Cordova area, but like to hunt there when I've got other business in that area. Lots of old parks (although they've been hammered to death, still produce if you can get deep). And sometimes I've run into downtown building demo'd lots that've produced oldies. I'll be up there sometime in Dec. for some company business I have. If you know of any spots brimming with seateds or barbers, let me know

  3. #3
    us
    Jun 2009
    12

    Re: anybody in rancho cordova

    Hi
    I live in El Dorado Hills and detect mostly for gold. I am retired and have a Whites GMT. Give me a call if you want to do some detecting. 916 358-5111
    Cliff R.

  4. #4
    us
    Jan 2013
    Gold river
    Bounty hunter. Whites MXT, whites pinpointer
    218
    28 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by El Dorado
    Hi
    I live in El Dorado Hills and detect mostly for gold. I am retired and have a Whites GMT. Give me a call if you want to do some detecting. 916 358-5111
    Cliff R.
    Hey cliff. I live in rancho I'm looking to go out and do some prospecting around here and up in the hills. 916 749 6241 if your interested. I'm purchasing a Garrett Scorpion metal detector here in next couple of day but I'm eager to go out!!let me know if your interested thanks Matt.

  5. #5
    us
    Jan 2013
    Gold river
    Bounty hunter. Whites MXT, whites pinpointer
    218
    28 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by firetab
    got some free time!!!!
    metal detect 2 times out of the week
    and see what we can find in sacramento
    "fire tab" I live in rancho and looking to go out an prospect the area I'm a member of the GPAA an have access to the claims and maps to prospect. I'm waiting to get my metal detector here in few days. If your still interested in going out let me kno. Thxs

  6. #6

    Jan 2013
    22
    10 times
    In Roseville and looking to get out and metal detect and also head up to the hills for prospecting.

  7. #7
    us
    Jan 2013
    Gold river
    Bounty hunter. Whites MXT, whites pinpointer
    218
    28 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold!
    In Roseville and looking to get out and metal detect and also head up to the hills for prospecting.
    Hell I go with you!! I'm looking to do the same I'm in Rancho but I've got some leads I'd like to try. Lmk if your interested in going?!?

  8. #8

    Jan 2013
    22
    10 times
    Sounds good, planning to head up when the weather is just a little more stable, I really enjoy finding treasures of all types, metal detecting and all forms of gold prospecting. How about yourself? I am new the game but a very quick learner.

  9. #9
    us
    Jan 2013
    Gold river
    Bounty hunter. Whites MXT, whites pinpointer
    218
    28 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold!
    Sounds good, planning to head up when the weather is just a little more stable, I really enjoy finding treasures of all types, metal detecting and all forms of gold prospecting. How about yourself? I am new the game but a very quick learner.
    Same here but I like the adventure and the challenge of the find!! I was thinking the same when the weather gets alittle more warmer. I have a whites mxt detector just got it and learning how to use it. How about you?? I've collected some maps and charted sum places to go out and hunt around. There's a local metal detecting club in Sacramento called " Sacramento valley detecting buffs" I've emailed them but yet to hear anything back. They have meetings on Thursday at the old smud building Haven't gone yet but going to try and get out there one of these days. Lets get together and head out and find sum thing interesting!!!

  10. #10

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10080 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    mjarvis and gold!, welcome aboard guys, and good luck in your hunts. A lot of Sacramento area hunters, starting back in the 1980s, got out of coins/relics, and totally absorbed in the nuggets. As those were the years when specialty detectors and electronics were getting sensitive enough to chase nuggets in their natural state (which, as you know, are often BB sized, etc....). But there's still parks and old-town demolitions, etc... that pork out coins for coin-hunters too. So good luck.

    Oh, and the rules here are quite simple. My rates are quite reasonable: You pay me 50% of all your finds, and you guys can detect to your heart's content! (I take paypal).
    Gold! likes this.

  11. #11

    Jan 2013
    22
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA
    mjarvis and gold!, welcome aboard guys, and good luck in your hunts. A lot of Sacramento area hunters, starting back in the 1980s, got out of coins/relics, and totally absorbed in the nuggets. As those were the years when specialty detectors and electronics were getting sensitive enough to chase nuggets in their natural state (which, as you know, are often BB sized, etc....). But there's still parks and old-town demolitions, etc... that pork out coins for coin-hunters too. So good luck.

    Oh, and the rules here are quite simple. My rates are quite reasonable: You pay me 50% of all your finds, and you guys can detect to your heart's content! (I take paypal).
    Sounds good, the check is in the mail lol!

  12. #12

    Jan 2013
    22
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mjarvis

    Same here but I like the adventure and the challenge of the find!! I was thinking the same when the weather gets alittle more warmer. I have a whites mxt detector just got it and learning how to use it. How about you?? I've collected some maps and charted sum places to go out and hunt around. There's a local metal detecting club in Sacramento called " Sacramento valley detecting buffs" I've emailed them but yet to hear anything back. They have meetings on Thursday at the old smud building Haven't gone yet but going to try and get out there one of these days. Lets get together and head out and find sum thing interesting!!!
    Sounds good, I'm a bit under the weather but detecting and gold prospecting sounds pretty cool when the weather is a bit more favorable.

  13. #13
    us
    Jan 2013
    Gold river
    Bounty hunter. Whites MXT, whites pinpointer
    218
    28 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold!

    Sounds good, I'm a bit under the weather but detecting and gold prospecting sounds pretty cool when the weather is a bit more favorable.
    Well get healthy and let's go out and find something in the near future. I've been out with my mxt and found a few things but I'm still learning the sounds and getting a feel of the detector. Sounds good look forward to it!!

  14. #14
    us
    Aug 2013
    Carmichael CA
    19
    4 times
    Prospecting
    i'm in carmichael, not too far from rancho. i dont have a detector yet but i been on a few gold panning adventures and have been looking for a couple buddies to go with on sundays. im in the process of trying to get a metal detector. there is so many, not sure what to get lol.

  15. #15
    us
    Jan 2013
    Gold river
    Bounty hunter. Whites MXT, whites pinpointer
    218
    28 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by unbrokendreamz View Post
    i'm in carmichael, not too far from rancho. i dont have a detector yet but i been on a few gold panning adventures and have been looking for a couple buddies to go with on sundays. im in the process of trying to get a metal detector. there is so many, not sure what to get lol.
    Well there's a lot of detectors out there and it depends on really what you want to look for with it and your budget. Have to do alittle research on them, call a few shops most of them are happy to tell you about them and even let you rent them for the day to see if you like it. I know bay savers does it, they are located at Madison ave and Kenneth I believe. I have the MXT and I really like it does a lot, but again know your budget.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

does lots of luck rancho cordova deliver?

,

living in rancho cordova forum

,

metal detecting in rancho cordova

,

new mexico hunting ryan cordova forum

,

what's to see around rancho cordova ca

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0