Hunting buddy? Orange county CA

Mobius1

Sep 10, 2013
Orange, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 305 (two years experience)
E-trac (currently learning)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Hello, my name is Chad Stuetzel, I am seventeen years old and I have been detecting for two years now. I live in Orange and I'm looking for a partner nearby who would like to meet up on a weekend sometime. Thank you

You might try getting on the kinzli forum. A fellow was just posting about a crisp seated dime (amongst other silver) that he just got from a park down there. The "kinzli" forum is geographic specific just for CA.

DeputyProspector

Nov 19, 2012
Orange County, Southern Californi
Detector(s) used
As of now, a cheap 50 dollar detector from harbor freight tools. Hopefuls getting a garret 150 for Christmas though!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Chad! I'm in the city of Orange!
I'd be happy to meet up and do some detecting, maybe I can show you a little about gold prospecting too!

By the way, just out of curiosity, you don't have a brother named Brian do you? I played baseball with a kid named Brian Stuetzel! Send me a private message and maybe well meet up!

OP
OP
Mobius1

Mobius1

Sep 10, 2013
Orange, California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ha, what are the odds! I just picked up an Etrac last weekend and I'm always wanting to get out. Check some of my recent threads if you have extra time to spare because there are some pretty cool finds I got within the past few weeks. Small world though huh?

OP
OP
Mobius1

Mobius1

Sep 10, 2013
Orange, California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey and I noticed, if the info is still recent, that you've got a $50 detector, if not an ace 150? I have an X-Terra 305 if you're interested in borrowing it if we ever hunt together. Not looking to sell however.

punkass761

Jun 10, 2012
SOUTHERN California
Detector(s) used
GARRETT ATGOLD, GTP 1350,Ace 250,2 propointers, Whites coinmaster,bounty hunter pioneer ex,radio shack vlf. discriminator fisher pinpointer,hf pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in garden grove I go out on the weekends if you are interested in going I usually go with my 12year old son

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread