San Diego County CA Clubs

S

SASQUASH

I have come across one or two on other site's. The M.D. store on El Cajon Blvd. is closed try the one in Escondido he might know something. I use to live there & I know there is a lot of good places to hunt in S.D. county. The DownTown area is prim pick'ens but got to find permishen. I was there about two month's ago I saw this old house with a lot next to it all fenced in. All the rest where new big bildings. I need the time to find owener to get in. SASQUASH<><

Mark S.

Jan 25, 2005
Yes there is a club in San Diego. Go to the FMDAC website (FMDAC.com). Go to the club information page and click on Callifornia. You will find it there. I was a member of it in the late 70's when I was stationed in San Diego while in the Navy.

Mark S.

RussGish

Mar 22, 2003
San Diego
Hi, In case you did not find the club in San Diego. Here is some information. The Coinshooters of San Diego was formed over thirty years ago and is still going strong. If you need information, please contact me at [email protected] and I will send you a information package about the club. Russ...

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wanted to give this thread a bump. San Diego coin shooters is still going strong and Russ is our club president. We have a meeting this Friday night (Feb 22) and guests are welcome to attend. See you there!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions