Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Mar 2008
    okc
    minelab quattro

la hunting partner wanted

ive been detecting about 18 years, lost all my equipment and ''finds'' about 3 years ago.
    just got a new machine and have been doing alot of research and scouting, found a couple of sites that look really good, but its hard to find a place in la that they havent paved over. im usually of during the week. contact me if your interested. thanks - chris

us
    Keep On Digg'in

May 2005
    Central Oregon
    Minelab etrac with sunray probe
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: la hunting partner wanted

Im game, in sherman oaks for about three more weeks(just visiting). been hunting about 15 years. I use a Tesoro silver umax. live in Washington now but was in Idaho for 8 months hitting ghost towns, hard work but worth it.
    I've been looking for someone to hunt with down here but no takers?I can go any time just give me a few days notice.
    bass99
    Never be scared to ask Permission, the worst thing that can happen is a "No", but usually it's a "Yes".

us
    Feb 2008
    Hesperia
    Minelab Explorer SE Pro w/ sun ray probe/ Minelab xterra 705

I will go with either one of you. Just send me p.m.

Brian

us
    Jan 2009
    Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/ Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
    81 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Im in Sunland I Just ordered my Tracker IV With 4"inch coil. Wouldnt mind goin if ya can take one more can send me a Pm as well.

Sponsors