Need Help Finding my Gold wedding band in regina saskatchewan

markharden

Mar 20, 2011
I am in desperate need of help. I lost my gold wedding band in Regina Saskatchewan March 16th 2011. I was working up a pole and reached into my pocket and my ring got stuck on my pocket (like it always does) i didnt notice it fell off. Climbed down the pole, cleaned up my garbage from working then drove around to the front of the house, went to the back yard and picked up more of my scrap garbage from the job i was doing then drove home, when i almost was home noticed my ring wasent on my finger anymore. i went straight back and searched for over 3 hrs and no luck, i went back after work and searched more. We tryed using a metal detector but were not able to locate anything really as there is chain-link fences around and a ground rod from the power pole. I ran out of options so i loaded as much of the snow in the back of my truck to let it melt in there. I have been back to the pole everyday since and still no luck. The pole is behind 484 Rae ST. Regina SK. it is a white gold ring, fairly heavy and beat up looking, it is a very special ring the my wife and i got custom made at a shop in regina. i had it designed to look beaten up kind of like roman times metals. If ANYONE could help me out please let me know...im getting very stressed out about it and worried if i dont find it before all the snow melts that a graider will go down the back alley and it will for surely be gone forever. Like i said i am certian i remember it getting stuck on my pocket when i was up the pole, then climbed down, went to my work van, put garbage in the dumpster, picked up garbage behind the garage then drove around to the front of the house and walked to the back yard... PLEASE HELP

Attachments

• P1000861.JPG
    P1000861.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 268

VoODoOmAn

Tenderfoot
Sep 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in regina and have a good metal detector and could help if needed.Unless of course you have found it already.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread