jrobert

Tenderfoot
Mar 29, 2015
S/W Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me too, I'm from the S/W part of NS. And yes, I suspect that at least the Vikings were snooping around our shores around the time that they settled in NF. They were known as explorers and why wouldn't they meander down south a bit where the weather and growing conditions were more favourable.

Just got my AT PRO a few weeks ago and learning. Doing old homesteads now, but will be hitting the beaches starting next week.

John

rkuzel

Tenderfoot
Dec 17, 2013
Toronto
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2.
Garret AT Pro International
Garrett SeaHunter
Garret Pro-Pointer AT
Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Toronto - DVP/401 AREA...

7red7

Jan 24, 2017
N.W.Ontario
Detector(s) used
ATPRO Int., GTI2500 , Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thunder Bay {cold} Northern Ontario, retired, ATpro inter.5 x 8 & 8 1/2 x 11'' coils 2016, afew finds yet to post, NOW GTI2500 and waitin 4 the frost to leave 2 use it,...many colonial routes an encampments 2 explore...:hello:

trash-hunter

Nov 12, 2017
Alliston
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400i Garrett carrot pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Alliston Ontario, 1 hour 15 minutes north of Toronto

Hyalucent

Sep 28, 2004
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just moved from Halifax to Ottawa... so I have to start researching some brand new territory.
I joined the board a long time ago but wasn't really active. This might be a good place to change that and be a bit more social.

Ghostguy68

Greenie
Jul 31, 2022
Is anyone here from Canada? I'm not looking for a hunting buddy or anything, just curious. Maybe I could learn something about canadian laws(which i'll look into anyways) and so forth.
Hi from Central Ontario, We are in the Muskoka area. Bice to meet ya all ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread