Any Canadians here?

Feb 5, 2023
South Eastern Ontario,
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend/ Simplex Ultra
Kingston, ontario posted here but from ns
I’m just at throwing it out here incase anyone from the kingston area is interested in learning about a new metal detecting club being created in the Kingston Ontario region.

I think it’s long overdue since the area has had a decent club and it’s about time.

I had seen some older posts of people looking a few years ago and now finally one is coming soon. If anyone is interested then you can PM me and I’ll send you the link to have a look.

Cheers

Feb 5, 2023
South Eastern Ontario,
Detector(s) used
Is anyone here from Canada? I'm not looking for a hunting buddy or anything, just curious. Maybe I could learn something about canadian laws(which i'll look into anyways) and so forth.
where abouts in Canada are you? the laws differ from province to province, city to city, and town to town. we have a metal detecting club in the kingston region if you are ever this way look it up. Southeastern Ontario MDC or seomdclub.ca

PapaStove

Greenie
May 21, 2023
Hagersville, (Haldimand County) Ontario, Canada
Detector(s) used
Manticore
Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

FinderTravis

Nov 4, 2022
British Columbia.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max international
Garrett AT Gold
Radio Shack MICRONTA 3001
AT propointer
34'' Bushpro stainless steel tree planters shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is anyone here from Canada? I'm not looking for a hunting buddy or anything, just curious. Maybe I could learn something about canadian laws(which i'll look into anyways) and so forth.
Cheers from The B.C. interior!:occasion14:

Feb 5, 2023
South Eastern Ontario,
Detector(s) used
Yes we have a club near the Kingston area, and if anyone is interested I will be on Digging Canuck on Thursday at 7pm explaining about myself, our club, and the event. Anyone is welcome to join us and if you’d like you are able to get your tickets at this link.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread