Does anyone here live n Colorado Springs?

Nov 29, 2012
Im looking for new buddies to go rockhounding and other treasure findings. I have no way of transportation. I walk everywhere i can. I can work on gas money ifn possible. I live n old Colorado city. Lookin for new places to go. Call me during the day, (719)459-4690. My cell. Maybe we could go for an adventure!!! What do u say? Hit me up. Looking forward to it. :-)

bl6902

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw your post in another posting. I would be willing to give you a ride, I just don't have a lot of good local places. But Old Colorado City would be a really good place. All those old houses will produce good finds, my last old house in that area turned up a couple of Indian Head pennies, a few silver dimes, and a number of wheaties, not to mentions odds and ends, like old dog tags and such. So you are in a great area, just need to get the permission to dig holes in people's yards!

oldnugget

Feb 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI GUYS.. DO EITHER OF YA HAVE A METAL DETECTOR.... AND WANT TO HELP OUT FELLOW HUNTER..( my detector got stole out of my vehicle last year) .. anyways.. i lost my fav little pocket knife in some leaves and need someone to spot it
so i can get it back... the place where i dropped it is known exactly.. just too much grass and leaves... thanks much !
oldnugget

be glad to buy ya a cup o joe... lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread