Colorado Detecting Buddy

The Nail

Jul 9, 2005
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Tesoro, Garrett
Looking for someone that knows the Denver area to hunt with on weekends; when I can get free. Just moved to the Denver area from California, have been treasure hunting for a while. I enjoy old parks, schools, and remote sites for relics and old coins. Itchin to get out and swing the coil, but I am not familiar with the area yet. If you are interested in going out on a weekend sometime, please shoot me an email - I will be glad to tell you a little more about myself. Thanks!

P

Pentico

Send me an email any time!
We are just south of Denver.
New to MDing, but learning.
We know the metro area inside and out.
[email protected]
ChrisP

Tinman

Jul 5, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, 9" Coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to Colorado! I don't know the sweet spots in Denver, but I'm starting to find some potential Northwest of Town near Boulder and Longmont. Maybe I'll join you for a hunt in the big city sometime. See you online

Tinman

RingmanGS

Greenie
Apr 11, 2006
Parker, Colorado
You been out yet this year? I was out on Feb 24th, some of the ground is frozen, but detecting was still good. I am planning to go out on Saturday, 1 March, want to go?

Tom aka Ringman
Parker, CO

P

Pentico

We are always looking for other folks to hunt with.
We have been out a few time this year so far with some good luck.
The ground is starting to thaw some what.
I have a really crazy schedule. I never know when I can go, but I go when I have free time as much as I can.
Feel free to email me any time.
[email protected]
Chris & LeeAnn

Rooster36

Apr 12, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, my name is Mike.
Just getting into this hobby and it's all I can think about.
Always wanted to do this and finally started.
Haven't found anything amazing yet but I dig everything!
I have a few really good places that I have permission to hunt.
I live in loveland and work in Longmont.
Shoot me an email!

CanSlawKing

May 9, 2016
Longmont, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, my name is Mike.
Just getting into this hobby and it's all I can think about.
Always wanted to do this and finally started.
Haven't found anything amazing yet but I dig everything!
I have a few really good places that I have permission to hunt.
I live in loveland and work in Longmont.
Shoot me an email!

Hey Mike,
I am also just getting into the hobby. I live and work in Longmont and I am interested in finding people to hunt with. I've been spending a great deal of my (and my company's) time watching youtube videos about detecting. I currently am using a Garret Ace 250, which seems okay for a starter detector, but I wish it had target ID. I've been practicing in the yard of our 100 year-old home, but there is so much trash that it is difficult. I bought a DD coil, which will hopefully arrive this week and make things a little easier.
I am very interested in site research and history, but like I said, I'm brand new at this. Let me know if you ever want to get together for some detecting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread