NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be getting to Pueblo in the next couple days, still trying to work out living arrangements there since what we had planned seems to not be working out now.... But once we get settled in I'll definitely be out on the hunt, and looking to connect with local TH'rs. See y'all soon!

Side note... If anyone has an old shed or something we can camp in for a bit if this house falls though, I'm a professional carpenter and will be glad to fix it up for you. :tongue3:

Oct 31, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of places to stay in Pueblo.. hope you found something and/or your house deal went through fine. Certainly lots of carpentry work to do there... lots of old houses in need of repairs! My "ancestral home" in Bessemer was built before 1900, and added onto over the years (and finally got indoor plumbing, a kitchen, and bathroom in the early 1950s.) Thing is it started out as a dugout, and the main house was built with no foundations (other than some adobe block in what's now the basement) and is sagging badly in the middle due to 100+ year old main beams starting to crack, the main floor sags about 3 inches in the middle! (Yes, my sister in law still lives in it! If it falls down, the plan is to remodel the new garage out back (bigger than the house) while the house is being reconstructed, probably from below ground on up. Wonderful old hardwood floors & lathe and plaster inside (except the kitchen and bathroom in the rear.)

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is winter now and getting really cold. Lots of houses being built in Pueblo West. Plenty of work to be had around Pueblo County. Good luck in your search for accommodations.

OP
OP
NOLA_Ken

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well things are going fairly well here, looking for any other hunters to possibly meet up with, maybe hunt some spots other than the parks I've hit so far

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread