where is everyone?

RingmanGS

Greenie
Apr 11, 2006
Parker, Colorado
Hi DenverJoe,

I was out last Sunday, 24 Feb, and picked up a few coin, just under $9 in 3 1/2 hours. The ground is still frozen in some spots, but plenty can still be found.

Looks like the weather will be nice on Saturday, lets go detecting. One Wheat penny was the only older coin, 1941.

Where do you have in mind? I have been detecting the Denver area for over 20 years, but it sounds like you may know it better than me. I use a Whites XLT and my back up machine is a Prism V. I also have a Whites GM3 and a 2 box machine.

Tom aka Ringman
Parker, CO

OP
OP
denverjoe04

denverjoe04

Feb 25, 2008
Denver
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Ive just a young pup in this hobby (only 23) Ive been detecting only a year or so but have been coin collecting forever. I use the ACE 250 I was thinking hunting the cole neighborhood in Northwest Denver, one of denvers oldest, There are a few churches and schools there and my favorite the grass between the sidewalk and the road :) :) I know the ground is still pretty frozen in Denver, thats why i have been going to brighton and Colo Springs latly. I am just doing my research on Denver til the ground thaws. lol

scooter

Nov 3, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all...

I am also looking for some people to go detecting with. I am by far no expert and still fairly new to detecting(2-3 years) but really enjoy it very much. I use a Prizm II and have learned it pretty well so far. I am looking to upgrade and give the Prizm to the wife ::). I am in the Aurora area but am willing to to travel LOL ;D. I do hit the local playgrounds/parks, but have been doing some research on some other areas....

"Good Luck" detecting....

Thanks,
Scooter

scooter

Nov 3, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RingmanGS said:
You can emial me directly. Lets get together and do some detecting.

Tom S
Parker, CO

Sounds good Tom...

Of course we need to wait till the weather will cooperate a little more for us ;)

Thanks for the reply,
Scooter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread