Proper Introduction

Noir

Greenie
Apr 8, 2008
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
White's MXT-300
Hello everyone from Colorado reading this, i've been around this forum posting a few times and emailing some people but no one really knows me lol. So here goes

My name is Jeff, i'm 20 years old, and i live in the SW denver area. I've just recently picked up on the metal detecting hobby after hearing from friends and reading on it. I currently own a White's MXT-300 and have watched some videos and read the instructions, though i can't say im too good with it yet haha. I've found a few pennies and random junk around but nothing neat.

I'm usually available on mondays, wednesday, sometimes fridays and weekends to go hunting, and am always willing as i can learn from all you pros! and have a good time also. Anywayz that's me, hope to hunt with some of you soon! happy hunting

Jeff

scooter

Nov 3, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Jeff :thumbsup:

We will have to get out and hunt some. There are a few of us here in Denver that get out together to hunt and I am more than happy to have you join us. I will warn you though that if you do go with us on a hunt we "can't be responsible" if you catch the silver and gold fever :tongue3: from us as we all have it really bad and it seems that nothing seems to cure it for long :icon_scratch: LOL :D

Scooter, ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread