new to hobby
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Mar 2006
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

new to hobby

Hello everyone, Looking for someone to hunt with in southeastern connectcut. have some moderate successes ,and am still learning, maybe need some mentoring as well. thanx .pfiered from pfizer

Mar 2005
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Garrett Ace 300
    2 times

Re: new to hobby

Welcome to the hobby -
    sorry dont live near you but wanted to comment about your screen name.
    We have a Pfizer here. Somebody I knew had to either relocate or loose their job with the company.

Sorry to hear you got pfired!

Tara

ledfoot

i'm in torrington, NW corner of ct
    maybe we could catch up sometime vaninm@gmail.com

Mar 2007
    1 times

Re: looking for buddies

I am retire and looking for person to search parks and beaches, which are many in
    Bridgeport, Ct. where I live.

Connecticut Sam

dclovejoycook@aol.com

Jul 2007
    Eastern CT
    Whites Prizm IV
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by pfired from pfizer
    Hello everyone, Looking for someone to hunt with in southeastern connectcut. have some moderate successes ,and am still learning, maybe need some mentoring as well. thanx .pfiered from pfizer
    Hey Pfired,

I am just getting into MD'ing and I am Northeastern CT. I work in Southeastern CT and would like to find someone to go hunting with. I am thinking about doing Ocean Beach next week. Shoot me a pm with your info if you are interested.

us
    May 2008
    Somewhere in CT
    Minelab E-Trac
    22 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

I am in SE CT as well... and have been at Pfizer for 8 years as a contractor... we just signed an 81 month contract... so I'll be there till 2015 or so...

Anywho... Pfizer aside... I'm up for a hunting buddy in SE connecticut... Email me: fooserpaul@gmail.com

I just got my new X-Terra 70 today and I am so so so so anxious to get out tomorrow am and find some nice loot!

Paul
    Website: http://www.ctdirtfisher.com YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CtDirtFisher

us
    Sep 2007
    114 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

I am looking for friends to search parks and beaches in and around Bridgeport, Connecticut. Have detector, no car. I am retired.

Sponsored Links