TAMPA BAY / PINELLAS COUNTY SEEKING ADVENTUROUS TREASURE HUNTING PARTNER

treasurequest

Oct 26, 2008
Seeking friendly, easygoing, trust worthy treasure hunting buddy / partner. This is seriously very adventurous. Not for the weak of heart. Going out some Weekends and possibly some weekdays on the west coast of Florida and primairily in the North Pinellas Area is where we are currently working on some finds. You should be in good health and good physical condition. I am into advanced semi-professional treasure hunting and have some very promising located sites of buried pirate / Spanish treasure. I Have been doing this for 25 years. I am currently age 42. Must not be afraid of going out on boats, searching / chopping deep into islands with sometimes slightly dense jungle, mosquito infested islands, etc. Must watch out for snakes and spiders etc. We must watch out for each other. (I have never been bitten though ) Sometimes we must camp out on islands for the weekend or a day occasionally. If you have a spouse or girlfriend, that's OK too, because I have one I bring on occasion. I have had a very good treasure hunting buddy for the past 25 years. and his job requires him to be out of town and unavailable sometimes for weeks and several months at a time. This keeps me from being able to go out for sometimes months at a time. Again we have some very good sites located, with some proof of findings. Can't discuss any further here about that. We would need to sign a confidentiality and non circumvention non-disclosure agreement. If you have some equipment that would be great too. I have Boat, Camping Gear, Recovery Equipment, Treasure Hunting Equipment such as 2 Box Deep seeking Detectors, Pulse Induction 40x40 square search coil deep seeking Detector, Proton Land / Sea Magnetometer, Professional Dowsing Equipment, Spanish Dip Needle, Pumps, Wellpoint Setups, Hydra Drill Etc.. i am a fairly skilled dowser also. My father was quite mastered in dowsing for treasure and quite successful and accurate. Again this is buried treasure on land not diving. This is not about beach combing for coins and rings. Although there is nothing wrong with that. If this seems like something you might be interested in pursuing together please give ma an email. We can go from there. You can respond to this post or email me at [email protected].

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would absolutely *love* to go out with you, even though you seem to be way over my head as far as THing equipment is concerned. But I admire what you do, because I would much rather seek out land treasures than those our in our waters. If I happen to go home this Summer, I may get in contact with you to see if you need an extra hand.

I definitely believe there are treasures & caches to be had on some of those islands surrounding our area!!
Have you lived in the area your whole life? And how familiar are you with the area?

Bran <><

OP
OP
T

treasurequest

Oct 26, 2008
HI, Thanks for the reply. I have been in the area since 1977. Moved from Canada with my Parents when I was a kid. I know the area well and have researched areas where there is unfound buried treasures and caches located. I have already found some valuable finds with some cannons and jewels vcam't say much more about that now. When you come back to the area we could meet up and maybe plan a trip.

Thanks, John

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey John,
I appreciate the response. Is your partner a member here on the forums? I'm only asking because I've been a member for quite some time, and know most of the existing members.

Thanks for giving me a brief background on yourself. As far as the canon is concerned, there is someone on the forums who had just made a post in regards to a canon and jewels being found in Florida in March (I believe?) of this year. Could this be one in the same? Do you have anymore info or photos of any of the finds and/or artifacts? You don't have to post anything on here, and I'd actually suggest you not doing so. If you'd like to e-mail me any info or photos, if you have any... I'd like to hear or see anything you have. My e-mail address is [email protected]

As for myself, I've grown up my whole life (I'm 26) in Saint Petersburg; so I am naturally intrigued by the history of our area. I used to work with the Central Gulfcoast Archaeological Society as well for about 4-1/2 years back in high school.

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey John...
I know it's been a year, but I never heard back from you. It doesn't seem like you became very active here on the forums... but if you happen to check this thread, I've moved back to St Pete for good now. If you still want to get together and go out, let me know. I'm always looking for something fun to occupy my time with...

Bran <><

joshuajbelanger

Apr 19, 2010
Tampa, Fl
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Compadre
Good Evening.

I'm 26 years old, and my good friend is 30. We are both in excellent health and have at least 3 days off each week. We are new to Th'ing but have been doing extensive research. We are both very comfortable with the outdoors, and the water. We live in Tampa, and both work at CF industries in the Port of Tampa. Very interested in local lore and pirate legends. If in fact you still need partners, we are both ready and willing. Although our equipment is modest, our backs are strong.

Please respond to [email protected] as soon as possible. Very interested!

thanks for your time,
-Josh

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
joshuajbelanger said:
Good Evening.

I'm 26 years old, and my good friend is 30. We are both in excellent health and have at least 3 days off each week. We are new to Th'ing but have been doing extensive research. We are both very comfortable with the outdoors, and the water. We live in Tampa, and both work at CF industries in the Port of Tampa. Very interested in local lore and pirate legends. If in fact you still need partners, we are both ready and willing. Although our equipment is modest, our backs are strong.

Please respond to [email protected] as soon as possible. Very interested!

thanks for your time,
-Josh

Hey man... I messaged you on your thread, as well as on the other Central Florida thread.
I've got church tonight from 7pm-8pm, but I should be free for a little while after.
I can't stay out too late, 'cause I have work early in the AM... but I'll PM you my cell phone number and you can text me whenever you guys get over here tonight. I'm also 27, so we're all about the same age.

Bran <><

Tampabeach

Tenderfoot
May 2, 2010
I am new to treasure hunting and metal detecting. However I am a Advanced open water PADI scuba diver and have been wanting to discuss possible outings with others. I am 34 but in pretty good shape and have a great knowledge on boats and diving. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up for a beer and talk treasure. Oh I live in Indian Shores Beach.

Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread