Looking for Safety Treasure Mates to hunt Treasure Coast

itmaiden

Sep 28, 2005
If you are disciplined and don't mind a little action and adventure treasure hunting, and are willing to do your share of research, then we might team up for hunting the Treasure Coast. Too often I run into people that want the treasure, but don't want to do any of their own research or serious hunting.
Research is key so you know what you are looking for and where. Most people do not know what artifacts look like when they have been laying in the sea for a couple hundred years. You can hunt with or without a detector. Depends on what you are looking for and where. However, the Treasure Coast has it's perils. Reefs close to the shore produce dangerous and powerful waves and currents. Sharks and barracuda like their lunch. It is important to watch out for each others safety and know what to do in any emergency on the beach or in the water. Hunting with a partner and looking out for each other will provide more and better Treasure Hunting opportunities. If you have some disability that is okay, as I do too. But Treasure is calling and I can always reach for the pain pills the next day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread