Pensacola area

GulfCoastRelix

Mar 2, 2010
Pensacola
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 / Garrett Ace Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for some partners to go detecting in and around Pensacola. Much history here and I do extensive research to find the best spots. Currently looking at old Kupfrian park area, specifically want to find where the old grandstand use to be located. found the old West Line (park) trolley stop unfortunately too many homes located at that spot now. All those dropped buffalo nickels gotta be somewhere close. Send me a message if your interested. Not too interested in beach atm with the oil spill problem. :)

Mike

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wish i was closer, will keep an eye out if we do head up that way some time, let me know if your ever down the gainesville area.

tcrews

Oct 27, 2011
Pensacola, FL.
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HI Mike,

I joined the fourm and live in Pcola...would like to go out hunting with you sometime. Send me a PM if interested please.

Tim

Lord E-Z

Greenie
Jul 20, 2013
Hello. I just bought a MD from KellyCo. I live on the Perdido Key side of Pensacola. I have no clue where to hunt and have no friends to hunt with. Would like to get together with y'all and start having fun finding stuff

Michael E-Z Amstutz (Minelab Xterra 305)

Last edited:

gulfcoaster

May 11, 2014
Pensacola, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Garrett AT Pro, White's Bullseye TRX, Stealth Classic 8" Sand Scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just thought I'd bump this up for the Pensacola folks (and those in surrounding areas). New to the hobby as well...just bought an AT Pro and a scoop. I'd like to find some folks to hunt with, if anyone out there knows of some fun places.

CobraFnD

Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is an old thread, but I plan to be in Pensacola area next week for a few days for a class. I have Tuesday evening free and if anyone is interested in getting together for a hunt let me know.

mhardy73

Mar 27, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Ace 250
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Garrett Pro Pointer II
Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone still hunting in the Pensacola area?

Kellyle

Oct 20, 2018
Beachside AL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Live in Foley area between Perdido/Lillian bridge and a quarter mile from Beach Express to Gulf Shores Orange Beach. Just starting this hobby and have no experience. I am interested in the “off- the-beaten path” places.

man_in_black

Nov 2, 2013
Pensacola
Detector(s) used
Fisher F44
Bounty Hunter QuickSilver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread's still open, so what the heck. I live on Pensacola Beach, and open to a hunt anytime. I don't have a great detector (BH Quicksilver) but it gets me by... for now! Always fun diggin' out here - you meet people from literally everywhere.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread