Looking for someone near Chiefland to hunt with.....

bottlebum

Jul 18, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 900
Nokta/Makro Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lived in Bradenton for over twenty years and in Eureka for a couple of years. Now, I live in Chiefland an am new to the area. Was hoping that there might be someone in the area that would like to get together once in awhile to search for some sites, do some detecting or just talk Treasure. I am an experianced detectorist so, you won't have to instruct me (not that that's a bad thing).

Thanks, Bill

master mason

Apr 26, 2010
in a house
Detector(s) used
tesoro umax II fisher f 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i live in the hatch thats steinhatchee lived in charleston for 20 years lets get together and swing some treasures trying to pin point fort 13 in dixie county its a cw fort that has never been located .found a few old timbersites but on state property cant hunt cuz srwmd and fwc ran me off 3 times

OP
OP
B

bottlebum

Jul 18, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
master mason said:
i live in the hatch thats steinhatchee lived in charleston for 20 years lets get together and swing some treasures trying to pin point fort 13 in dixie county its a cw fort that has never been located .found a few old timbersites but on state property cant hunt cuz srwmd and fwc ran me off 3 times
Wish I could have heard from you awhile back. Since posting, I got bored, lost interest in detecting and sold my detectors. Still have my shovel and pouch to look at though. :'( Maybe one day, I will get another.

bottlebum

OP
OP
B

bottlebum

Jul 18, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
master mason said:
Master Mason....just wanted to let you know that I now have a detector again and would like to get together to do some hunting some time. I'm in Bradenton right now but will be returning to Chiefland in a week or so. If you're still interested, feel free to send me a PM.

Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread