Orlando/Central Florida area Hunting Partner Needed

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

My name is Marty, I am new to metal detecting, having just bought my first unit, a Whites Beach Hunter ID. I am looking for someone as an occasional hunting partner in the Orlando and surrounding Central Florida area.

I use to be a point collector having lived in Missouri for many years and I have walked many a mile in streams and fields hunting Indian artifacts. I loved the thrill of the find and to me they were treasures.

I haven't been able to do any point collecting here and I missed the thrill of the hunt so I decided to try my hand at metal detecting.

Anyone looking for a partner or willing to allow a (57 year old) newbie to tag along, learn and pick up some tricks let me know.

Thanks

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, I know there are more MD people in the Orlando/Central Florida area, so stop hiding from me. ;D

gold-digger

Jul 4, 2006
Gulf Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excals & Quattro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm not sure but isnt there a club in Central Florida. Check with Kellyco, If you haven't been there yet.

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
Hi there TH! I'm still pretty new at this too but would love to get together sometime. I'm still really slooooooowwwww getting around as I'm still recovering from a broken leg and it helps when my hubby does the digging for me. PM me if you're still interested. Even if you don't want to MD with me since I am still so slow, I'd really love to talk to another MD'er since I don't know anyone but me around here that does hunt.

vicki

mnm

May 17, 2006
Hell , I am always digging up trash on the East coast , Brevard County area , still w/ no luck and have the same tool . Maybe we could get together , hit me up ... Exchange ideas on how to work the whites beach hunter comber id or whatever . How about a get together this weekend at Sebastian Inlet . That is my spot and have a new area I want to check . IM me , peace !!!

ekotti

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2011
Hi Marty, I am new to Florida also and have detected for years in Wisconsin. A LOT OF INDIAN ARTIFACTS TOO. Call me at 715-596-6019 if your interested in getting together to do some detecting. My name is Jack Eastman and am 66. Hope we can do some hunting.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ringoanny, don't know if you noticed but post above yours is 3 years old.

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worth a try.

Just pointing out......

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread