Looking for Someone in the Pensacola Area, Preferably Mature Male or Female

K

korfus

My wife and I have just ordered our first metal detector, and would like to meet others that wish to search the Pensacola Beach, FL area all the way up to the Jay, FL area, and around the Escambia Bay and Intra coastal Waterway.
We prefer a mature (over 21) male / female, both, or a couple? To go out and maybe search the Beach for a nice afternoon, then hit Bamboo Wilie's or Captain Funs to kick back afterwards and discuss the next location to hunt. And listen to My Friends of 12 years, Banana Republic, a local Reggae / Rock band.
Willing to either let couple keep what they find, or go in on a "even-split" on any take, we are flexible, and in it mostly to have something to do! We are both suffering from injuries from a very bad car accident (not our fault), and I am Disabled at just 35, and my wife will probably get hers soon we hope, and we have no where / no one to hang out with, and do not know much of the "Hunt", although I do geocaching as well.

Thanks for your time,
Walter

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Walter I recommend you all visit the club there, they met at Chets on Navy Blvd 7 pm on the second Monday of the month have fun

mhardy73

Mar 27, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Ace 250
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Garrett Pro Pointer II
Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Really old post but hoping to find some hunting buddies or possibly a club to join up with...?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread