MD group in Pasco County

wgc01

Sep 8, 2013
Dade City Fl.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in Dade City looking for a group or club, or folks to just get together with and hunt on the weekends..

Send me a PM in the forums, there be treasure waiting out there..:)

Have Garrett AT PRO, will travel..:)

Last edited:

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites E-Series (as my back up) Whites Surf Pro P.I. (for water) and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dade city is the site of one of the only civil war scurmish's in all of Florida. You're in the best area to beep

Rollins

Aug 30, 2012
Dade City, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any one in Dade City?

Dade city is the site of one of the only civil war scurmish's in all of Florida. You're in the best area to beep

Hi, any idea what the skirmish was called or where in Dade City it happened at? I'm in Dade City and would like to meet up with other people for hunts.

Greybear

Dec 22, 2011
Fort Collins, CO
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There were many skirmishes in a Florida as well as several larger battles. Battle of Ocean Pond, Battle of Cedar Key ( actually several there), Battle of Horseshoe Bend as well as numerous smaller skirmishes and raids. Look up Johnathan Dickson. He was the leader ( Captain if I remember correctly )of a company of the 2nd Florida Cavalry. There is a Bicentennial Edition book about his envolvment in the Civil War in Florida. Check your local library for a copy. I have one but it is packed and in storage at this time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread