Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus

Junk Monkey

Greenie
Dec 10, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Detector(s) used
Whites V3I, Whites DFX and Fisher F75.
Re: I'll ask again

I'm relatively new in Georgia and live in the Lilburn area and am looking for a place to go. Been detecting for more years than I care to remember, however due to work, I haven't been able to go since I moved down here in an effort to escape the cold of Ohio. Weekends are my available time also. E-mail me at [email protected] if you would like to get together.

Nov 14, 2008
Puyallup WA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-5

Me and my brother are in Lincoln county on Clarks Hill Lake if your in the area we can all go hunt or if you got some place worth the drive we could meet you and go at it

Benny the Slaw Master aka Juju's brother

Atlantian

Jan 28, 2009
Sandy Springs, G.A.
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, My eyes

I live in Sandy springs Roswell area would like to hunt my number 770-896-6649 My name is Glenn anyone call to discuss metal detecting anytime... if I dont' answer always leave a message I call back asap

billohio6248

Apr 20, 2008
Cumming Georgia

Ho ya doing? I live in Cumming GA but quite frankly I cant find a legal spot to hunt. Shoot me back a message if you want to go hunting. i will reply with phone number

Nov 14, 2008
Puyallup WA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-5

Any luck finding any place to hunt? I havnt out were I am I not sure how far Cummins is from lincolnton but if you ever come out this way to hunt let me know

Nov 14, 2008
Puyallup WA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-5

I am currently in Cuba until the end of June then I will be looking for places to hunt once I get home not to many places you can in GA from what I have been finding out you can not hunt state land and most people dont want you on there land. Any abandoned land is considered state land until claimed by a lawful owner. So places to legally hunt is kinda slim in GA any ideas out there

whynot

Jan 27, 2005
Altamonte Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 w/ 9x12 coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Playgrounds, tot-lots, city and county parks may be exempt from your restrictions. Another idea is to advertise on Craigslist... Some recent posts in Today's Finds shows an example of this...
Caza feliz!
-whynot

jus4fishin

Oct 29, 2009

Benny the Slaw Master said:
I am currently in Cuba until the end of June then I will be looking for places to hunt once I get home not to many places you can in GA from what I have been finding out you can not hunt state land and most people dont want you on there land. Any abandoned land is considered state land until claimed by a lawful owner. So places to legally hunt is kinda slim in GA any ideas out there
( You don't know how good you had it in Gitmo! Unless you worked on the crash & rescue boats there a two Spanish fort's there. Only way there is with the LHB boat. Not the big patrol boats. We found the first one that look like it was there to support the bay, along with prison cells, just underground with bars over it. Believe me a great place to dig! The last one we found will go to my grave. No reason to have to dig!!!) 1970-1972 Gitmo Bay Cuba jus4fishin

Nov 14, 2008
Puyallup WA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-5

Well I only went down to Cuba for 6 months and didnt know what ot expect so I didnt take my metal detector and I wish I did. I can only dream I get to go again but most of the Army that isnt working the detainee camps are no longer supporting the GTMO mission any more. I did have a blast 6 months in the carribean not a bad gig at all

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread