Looking for people near Athens!

jasper62

Feb 8, 2009
Georgia
Detector(s) used
BH pioneer 202 / garrett ace 250
I'm in Athens also.Noticed you put this up over a month ago.I'll check back from time to time to see if you're still around.HH

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
I live in Northeast Georgia, but I am still looking for a good detector. I am about 45 min north of Athens.

(GO DAWGS!)

Hoffdaddy

Jul 9, 2011
Auburn, GA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300
Hey guys, I am brand new to detecting and looking for someone to knock around with. I've got a decent start on gear, have been doing some research around where I live and have some ideas. I live in Auburn which is close to Winder but am willing to drive just about anywhere for an adventure. Hit me back and let me know if you'd like to figure out some a hunt sometime.

Thanks,

Chuck

WildDigger

Sep 22, 2012
Winder Ga
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 & At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Winder. I am scouting a few spots in Athens right now. Also looking at some public land around it. Hit me up.

wayne91101

Jan 26, 2013
Vesta Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO with 8.5X11" COIL AND COVER,Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Garrett PRO Pointer,Lesche digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello there I also live very close to Athens. I'm in the Lexington area and I'm new to this and would like to meet other people to go out detecting with. So hit me up some time and maby we can get a few of us together.

goen 4 gold

Apr 12, 2012
bellevue ohio
Detector(s) used
WHITES- dfx,dx1,d2 coil 4x6 shooter coil.....
beach hunter id 300, vibra probe pin pointer.....
GARRETT-ace 250

warren tweed pick,
GPAA pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cleveland/ helen here, but i work 7 days a week till november, makes it hard to get together with anyone till then,

relicking

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2013
Commerce Ga.
Detector(s) used
Metrotec
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi All, I hunted a lot in the 70/80's mainly Civil War Relics then marriage ended it. I am retired now and would like to get back to hunting again. I live near Athens but "have detector and can travel". Would like to meet someone that wants to hunt Civil War Relics. I have a set of OR's that help a lot to find camp sites. Thanks, Jim

ga/digger

Dec 10, 2013
deep in the woods
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, flat black pinpointer lost in the flat black woods. custom digger for privet and poison ivy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm between lexington and vesta digging in my back yard. 1800's homesite.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread