would like to meet md friend in Dalton , Ga.

Hestercd

Greenie
Jul 12, 2006
Northwest, GA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Ace 250
Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Chatsworth right outside of Dalton and am also looking for other MD folks in the area to hunt with!

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im in Dalton get hold of me!!!

ken1904

Mar 15, 2012
Dalton, Georgia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I also live in Dalton GA and just recently purchased a Metal Detector. Can someone tell me some good - legal spots to go hunting? Thanks Ken

BigDawg30701

Mar 2, 2013
Northwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics T2 Classic (Greenie)
Garrett AT Max
White's TRX PinPointer
Deteknix X-Pointer

Past: Garrett Ace 350,
Compass Yukon 76B (Body Mo
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Always looking to make new MD'ing friends. I'm in the Calhoun area if anyone is interested in going on a hunt sometime.

BigDawg30701 Garrett Ace 350 & Teknetics Delta 4000

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lets hunt. i can go during the week in the day. I cant hunt much on weekends. If you are a novice and want to learn ..i'll help you and also give you a good understanding of the battle and winter camps around town. If you are willing to go into the valley of the railroad track and go about five miles north of town , secure permission from a couple of land owners ,,,,we need about 40 acres to hunt...we might have a chance to find something. So basically from Waring Road up to Varnell is what we are talking about. I will show you the basics about using your machine and the best way to dig and what to dig with also a great lesson on our rich civil war history here.

Last edited:

Hestercd

Greenie
Jul 12, 2006
Northwest, GA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Ace 250
Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets hunt. i can go during the week in the day. I cant hunt much on weekends. If you are a novice and want to learn ..i'll help you and also give you a good understanding of the battle and winter camps around town. If you are willing to go into the valley of the railroad track and go about five miles north of town , secure permission from a couple of land owners ,,,,we need about 40 acres to hunt...we might have a chance to find something. So basically from Waring Road up to Varnell is what we are talking about. I will show you the basics about using your machine and the best way to dig and what to dig with also a great lesson on our rich civil war history here.

roaddust66, I'm ready to go right now if you have enough flashlights and batteries! LOL But seriously, I would love to hit up these areas with you. I have been working the Chatsworth/Spring Place area a lot, but am dying to get onto some private property in Dalton.

Private message me and let's get hunting right away!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread