Looking for someone in Middle GA

sonny0065

Jan 10, 2007
warner robins, Ga
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
porchdawg said:
Anyone interested in a hunting partner? I'm a weekend warrior. Live in the Middle GA area (Warner Robins) call and lets find something.
porchdawg hi. Did you find someone to MD with? I am not exactly new at mding but I have been a once in awhile mder. I am retired and want to md more often. Jaycee (the other post to your post) went to an old farm he knew of last sat. found alot of junk but it was first time I had mded in awhile so I enjoyed it. I have a Whites MXT that I havent had long so its a learning process for me to. If you still need someone to hunt with email me. Maybe the three of us could go mding. I have afew ideas of some places to hunt. sonny

sonny0065

Jan 10, 2007
warner robins, Ga
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
porchdawg said:
Anyone interested in a hunting partner? I'm a weekend warrior. Live in the Middle GA area (Warner Robins) call and lets find something.
Me again. I forgot that my email address is hidden. Gotta change that if I can figure out how. Anyway my address is [email protected] sonny

Windbreaker

Jan 10, 2008
Hawkinsville, Georgia
Detector(s) used
MPx & BH - Challanger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in Hawkinsville, work a rotating shift and am looking to get together with other to go MD'ing, I have a few hours a day I can go and have been clearing all the junk (so far) in my yard just trying to learn how my unit works. Would love to get together and find something better than brick ties, nails, and construction debris! lol. Home number 478-892-3468 I will be asking local people for hunting privileges at some of the older homes here in Hawkinsville hopefully as good hunting sites!

got more permissions for local homesights, call and lets get together.

[email protected]

mattbob39

Greenie
Feb 13, 2013
Found these right here in my front yard. Total if seven of them I think.

image-4218985997.jpg

badbrad5465

Feb 27, 2013
Hey I live in Cochran and looking for someone to hunt with some, I'm a paramedic but if you or if u know of someone text me or leave message. Brad
478-697-7716

mattbob39

Greenie
Feb 13, 2013
Hey I live in Cochran and looking for someone to hunt with some, I'm a paramedic but if you or if u know of someone text me or leave message. Brad
478-697-7716

Hey are you still looking for someone to go with you? I'm in dublin but limited on places to hunt...

badboy5465

Mar 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anybody wants to have someone to hunt with give me a ring. 478-697-7716

Sent from my SM-N900V using TreasureNet

MoonDawg

Dec 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hawkinsville

Hello Porchdawg and other good folks, Moondawg from Hawkinsville here. I have a Garrett AT Pro on order and due to arrive this Wednesday. I'm new to MDing and would like to do some hunting with any of you good folks that would invite me along. I moved to Georgia 2 years ago from Houston, TX and the wife and I are enjoying the life style.

MoonDawg

Dec 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Windbreaker, I live just off Upper River Road, across the creek from Hawkinsville. If you stumble across some hunting grounds and need a partner let me know. 281-413-7640

georgia boy

Feb 4, 2014
Georgia
Detector(s) used
fisher f2, at pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i live in mcrae and have a at pro and been metal detecting about a year

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread