Looking for partner to MD with close to Gainesville

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just moved to Georgia a couple of years ago and am excited about the prospects of searching North Georgia. However, I don't know of any places and most of my friends think MD'ing is a waste of time. Hmmph!
I have 2 detectors and am 47. I have had the itch for 35 years and used to detect all of the time in Kansas with moderate success where I was born and raised.
I have some leads on North Georgia treasure hoards and some county maps. Would like to get together with someone to find a couple of these treasure hoards.
E-mail me anytime.
Scott

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im in gainesville florida if thats where your referring to? kinda lost me there for a second....but always up for a good road trip, have a friend in georgia that will be getting several detectors shortly, and we go there frequently...so we are game...gregg

scottstokes

Tenderfoot
Apr 20, 2006
Hi Scott, I live in Gainesville also,west close to 53 and 306.I have done some detecting and have had some luck.I have not went in a few months because I have started flight lessons and been very busy. But maybe we can get together.happy hunting Scott

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am north of you about 30mins. work is crazy now but might be able to go next week if your up for metal detecting,
coop36

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cooper36 said:
I am north of you about 30mins. work is crazy now but might be able to go next week if your up for metal detecting,
coop36

Coop, good to hear from you. I'm pretty busy with school and work at this time, but if I see an opening in my schedule, I'll holler at ya.
Do you have any place special in mind to detect?

Best,
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread