Idaho

bass99

May 9, 2005
Central Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab etrac with sunray probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All Over! Just moved to Washington from Emmett, was there for 8 months. Found all kinds of neat stuff Tokens, Standing, Seated, Indian Head, Coins. Do the research, knock on doors and ask permission. Joining a club will always give you the Info. you need people who have knowledge and enjoy the same hobby. You didn't say what part of Idaho, it's a big state with allot of history. If your near Boise check out The Boise Search and Recovery club, Orvin is the president and tell him Dave sent you.
Dave Irwin

OP
OP
T

Thomas_Allan_Hawk

Tenderfoot
Jun 8, 2008
Thank you.

Currently I am just interested in prospecting. Specificially dredging and panning. Do you know of any good areas?

bass99

May 9, 2005
Central Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab etrac with sunray probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'm not sure on that but alot of members have claims they hunt gold for. You can try the GPA, I know theres gold up in the Boise Basin area.

OP
OP
T

Thomas_Allan_Hawk

Tenderfoot
Jun 8, 2008
Thank you very much Allen. I am planning a road trip to there as we speak. I live in Boise so the commute is about 9 hours.

If anyone else knows of any places I would be appreciative if you shared them with me.

josh

Mar 12, 2005
go here! http://thelongestlistofthelongeststuffatthelongestdomainnameatlonglast.com/treasures14.html
You'll find, # Outside Boise, along the south side of Boise River the goods stolen from a stagecoach holdup.
# Somewhere north of Boise, a strongbox from a stagecoach is hidden with $50,000 inside.
# Southwest of Idaho Falls close to Mud Lake, the loot from a Wells Fargo stage hold-up can be found.
# A stagecoach was held-up in 1865 and the l$100,000 was hidden in McCammon in Bannock County.
# No one knows the exact amount that the Henry Plummer gang buried in Beaver Canyon close to Spencer in Clark County.
# And last but not least is Virgil Brumbach’s Gold Certificates. These were lost east of Saint Maries in Shoshone County in Soldier’s Canyon.
Also a few more to look into
Luck to ya,
Josh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread