looking for a hunting partner in ILL

Y

yogaguy

Hi there. My names Randy. I live in the Lisle area. Would you like to chat about possibly getting together to do some hunting? I work second shift (5 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. mon-fri, with my weekends off). I purchased a minelab quattro a few months ago and I'm still getting used to it. Just let me know if you'd be interested in getting together. HH. Sincerely, Randy

Y

yogaguy

Hi there. I live in Lisle. I usually get out on the weekends when I can. Where do you usually go when you hunt? I go to the cook county forest preserves. I guess inn dupage and lake county it's against the law to hunt in their forest preserves. Randy

wright

Apr 27, 2005
I like to hunt old houses and also forest preserves. Sometimes i just go out for clad. I also have a couple of beach clubs i hit during the summer. I usesd a bounty hunter until about may of then I bought a DFX. I love it. I also recently joined a club in the area.
Beau

Old as Dirt

May 19, 2013
Crest Hill, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 & Garrett Pro PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still looking for a female friend to go digging with and not having any luck. I am a female,and it would be much better to detect with the same.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread