Coachmike63

Feb 21, 2013
St Charles
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

I bought myself a Fisher F2 last year and got out when I could. My two best finds were a 1867 Indian Head penny and a 1945 Liberty Half Dollar. But I believe this could be even more fun hunting with someone else. So if there is any folks in the St Charles area that is interested in getting together for a hunt or two (once the ground thaws lol) chime in. I do some work out in the Dekalb county area and have a little notebook with at least a dozen places to check out. Happy Hunting all!

kad27

Apr 24, 2008
Dekalb County, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Hi Mike. Maybe we can get together some time this summer. I work in the St. Charles area and live in the Dekalb County area. I also have a few friends that may like to join us. We'll have to keep in touch.

vandaria

May 11, 2012
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-trac,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My dad lives in Batavia (I am 2 hrs away) and we just started hunting last year. If you plan an event on a weekend, perhaps we can join you!

HH!!!

Old as Dirt

May 19, 2013
Crest Hill, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 & Garrett Pro PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Crest Hill, near Joliet.....any women out there hunting near where I live?? I don't think my husband would want me spending fun time hunting with a bunch of men......LOL.......

Marvin

Dec 24, 2010
Western Burbs of Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike,

I'm out in Sugar Grove and am waiting on my F2 to arrive. Christmas present to myself. When the ground thaws I'd be up for a hunt or two.

Chris

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm close to you and Marvin. I have been metal detecting for years around here and would not mind giving some pointers or meeting for a group hunt. Nice finds. :icon_thumleft:

tesoroMex

Sep 10, 2006
Jackson, MS
Detector(s) used
Deeper/ Nokta / Elecroscope
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Mike,

I am new to the area, I like to go relic hunting. I live inSt. Peters and I have a few metal detectors. I am unfamiliar with the area andl’m looking for a hunting buddy. Let me know if you are interested.

toughit2

Mar 12, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking to hunt with someone who knows different areas.
Located in western suburbs of Chicago.

Sep 30, 2016
Chicagoland
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Pro pointer at
B/h tracker2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in west Chicago... If anyone wants to go detecting,hit me up. I'd gladly go with anyone

tesoroMex

Sep 10, 2006
Jackson, MS
Detector(s) used
Deeper/ Nokta / Elecroscope
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am interested in joining you. I have a few metal detectors. I live in st. Peters. Email me and we can meet during a weekend. [email protected]

n9sla

Aug 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, are you still hunting? I am in Naperville and might be interested in teaming up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread