Anyone in Rockford / Rockton IL area and a scuba diver?

grouper

Greenie
May 25, 2006
I'm a 52 yr old, married woman whose been metal detecting for 25 yrs. I've been diving, shipwreck hunting, for 38 yrs. Looking for someone to dive with and get some treasure. I have a few spots underwater that have paid off very nicely to the tune of over a thousand dollars in silver and clad in two weeks time, and they need to get checked over again because the Garrett didn't pull any gold out of there yet. It's time for a minelab to do the rest. The last two yrs, I've been handling a herniated disc in my neck, and couldn't move my arm. But, I'm pretty much ready to go try my luck again. I have a boat and a minelab that I am just starting to use instead of a Garrett. So....what say you? You can PM me, and no, I'm not looking for any kind of relationship other than, let's go find some treasure, bring your own lunch, and a little cash for launching fees and fuel. We'll let the detectors find the rest.

minnowbucket

Greenie
Mar 2, 2013
Live in rockton, I have never been diving, but looking for someone to detect with . Also have a minelab ctx 3030.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions