All Treasure Hunting

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250
Used to hunt there all the time...

found my first gold ring at Bryan Park. Wish I lived close now but in Richmond now! Good Luck!

traviswells

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2009
hey i live in bedford would love a hunting buddie, send me mess, i'd love to talk i have free min ajter nine pm leave me # if you want a call we'll set something up.

Travis

OP
OP
dewcon4414

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Travis im in Florida until march doing some hunting. Also, just before i left i bought a house in Fortville, IN... east of Indy. My son is there in school still so occassionally i make it down.

Dew

DaveP.

Jun 22, 2009
Bloomington, Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in Ellettsville. Retired now with a new knee so going to be out hunting this spring. Would not mind to talk to others in the area and maybe plan a few hunts in the spring.

Dave.

DaveP.

Jun 22, 2009
Bloomington, Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still looking for someone around the bloomington area to hunt with. Is there any hunting clubs in the area?

Dave

TCosbyJr

Jun 3, 2012
Bedford, IN
Detector(s) used
Current: Tesoro Outlaw, BH Tracker IV, HF MD6008
Ex: White's Coinmaster Pro, BH Discovery 3300, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Still looking for someone around the bloomington area to hunt with. Is there any hunting clubs in the area?

Dave

Hello Dave, I live in Bedford so I'm right-next door to you. I'm just getting back in the hobby, and still waiting to have enough money to finish getting my first MD (again). Feel free to send me a message and once I get my MD I'd be happy to go somewhere other than my backyard - from what little I can find out it seems to be the only safe place. :)

Regarding any clubs the closest I could find is in Seymour, website link1 link2 - but it seems their website(s) haven't been updated in years so I'm not sure if they are still around.

Hoosier Hills Treasure Hunters
3137 W. State Rd.58
Seymour, Indiana 47274

Business Number: 812-497-2537 Contact Number: 812-498-0336

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread