Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Mar 2006
    Gulf Coast, Fl
    Xcal, Minelab SE, DFX, MXT
    510 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)

Bloomington IN

Anyone hunting here in Bloomington IN? Ive been hunting various areas here and wouldnt mind having a partner and compare notes on possible locations to search.
    Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.

us
    Semper Fi!

Jan 2007
    Indiana
    Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250

Used to hunt there all the time...

found my first gold ring at Bryan Park. Wish I lived close now but in Richmond now! Good Luck!
    "Two things are infinite, the Universe and Human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the Universe"
    ~Albert Einstein~

us
    Feb 2009

Re: Bloomington IN

hey i live in bedford would love a hunting buddie, send me mess, i'd love to talk i have free min ajter nine pm leave me # if you want a call we'll set something up.

Travis

Mar 2006
    Gulf Coast, Fl
    Xcal, Minelab SE, DFX, MXT
    510 times
    Honorable Mentions (3)

Sorry Travis im in Florida until march doing some hunting. Also, just before i left i bought a house in Fortville, IN... east of Indy. My son is there in school still so occassionally i make it down.

Dew
    Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.

us
    Jun 2009
    Bloomington, Indiana
    White's DFX300

I am in Ellettsville. Retired now with a new knee so going to be out hunting this spring. Would not mind to talk to others in the area and maybe plan a few hunts in the spring.

Dave.

us
    Jun 2009
    Bloomington, Indiana
    White's DFX300

Still looking for someone around the bloomington area to hunt with. Is there any hunting clubs in the area?

Dave

us
    Jun 2012
    Bedford, IN
    Current: Tesoro Outlaw, BH Tracker IV, HF MD6008 Ex: White's Coinmaster Pro, BH Discovery 3300, Tesoro Cibola
    21 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveP. View Post
    Still looking for someone around the bloomington area to hunt with. Is there any hunting clubs in the area?

Dave
    Hello Dave, I live in Bedford so I'm right-next door to you. I'm just getting back in the hobby, and still waiting to have enough money to finish getting my first MD (again). Feel free to send me a message and once I get my MD I'd be happy to go somewhere other than my backyard - from what little I can find out it seems to be the only safe place.

Regarding any clubs the closest I could find is in Seymour, website link1 link2 - but it seems their website(s) haven't been updated in years so I'm not sure if they are still around.

Hoosier Hills Treasure Hunters
    3137 W. State Rd.58
    Seymour, Indiana 47274

Business Number: 812-497-2537 Contact Number: 812-498-0336
    Thomas - Tesoro Outlaw, BH Tracker IV, Mod HF Cen-Tech PP -MDing Since 6-4-12
    -Number of Coins: 428 -Jewelry: 15 -Pull Tabs: 415 -Fun:100%

Sponsors