Central iowa

tken

Jan 3, 2016
Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone! Been looking around these forums for some time now and finally decided to get a detector this year, already have permission for a few places in my area. Just looking to see if anyone around my area is into metal detecting! I'm from iowa falls but would love to go anywhere to do some hunting and gain experience from anyone willing to teach!

DanWho

Feb 16, 2016
IOWA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Garrett Infinium and
Whites Eagle II S (yes its older than some of the young'uns here)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi tken,
My gf and I are from Hampton, I have been out of detecting for many years, I broke my back. My gf had back surgery a couple years ago. I'm back to the point that I can start detecting again and I showed the gf some videos on youtube and now she has the bug and I just got her a metal detector which should be here by next weekend. As you probably have noticed we wont be doing much detecting for a little while unless you want to start swinging a pickaxe.

Im not sure how much I will be able to teach, but I'm sure willing to try and if nothing else we can have company while searching.
Dan

Chuxter

Jul 29, 2013
Tken, I'm from between Ft. Dodge and Humboldt. I could meet up with you sometime if you didn't mind! I've been detecting for a couple yrs now!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread