MID-AMERICA TREASURE HUNTERS CLUB (South Hutchinson)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MID-AMERICA TREASURE HUNTER'S CLUB (South Hutchinson)

Mid America Treasure Hunters Club of Hutchinson Kansas information
consider it found said:
my name is Sam Padgett and I am the current president of the club we meet the first tuesday of each month at 7:30 at the methodist church just south of the post office,my contact info is [email protected] and 620-534-9533 thanks

Last edited:

diggerodell

Jul 3, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV
Re: MID-AMERICA TREASURE HUNTER'S CLUB (South Hutchinson)

Hello Mid-America Treasure Hunter's Club: I have been hunting the Fairgrounds in Hutchinson for the past few weeks on Mondays. I see that your club is centered in South Hutchinson. Is this the only club? Or does big Hutchinson have a club? The reason I ask is because I met a member of a club at the fairgrounds. His name was Norm. I cannot remember his last name. Is Norm a member of your club? Their club meets at the Penwell-Gable Home on Tuesdays. I am from Lyons and not a member of any club.

Jan 1, 2011
mid Kansas
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,dfx,surfmaster pro
fair grounds

Hello Mid-America Treasure Hunter's Club: I have been hunting the Fairgrounds in Hutchinson for the past few weeks on Mondays. I see that your club is centered in South Hutchinson. Is this the only club? Or does big Hutchinson have a club? The reason I ask is because I met a member of a club at the fairgrounds. His name was Norm. I cannot remember his last name. Is Norm a member of your club? Their club meets at the Penwell-Gable Home on Tuesdays. I am from Lyons and not a member of any club.
the club used to meet in s. hutch, but now the club meets the first tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm at the methodist church just south of the post office, you and anyone is welcome to come, the contact info used to be Larry Armstrong, this needs to be updated to Sam Padgett 620-534-9533

and diggerodell there are 2 Norms in the club

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread